day tour Tkent valley: authentic day trip from Marrakech
Program: Day tour Tkent valley
We start our authentic day trip from Marrakech to Tkent valley at 08 am to see one of the most beautiful countrysides in Morocco. About an hour from Marrakech we will see the magnificent green valley of Ourigane, hidden in the foothills of the High Atlas mountains. After 8km of Ouirgane, we reach a village known as Amesgin where we start off-road to join the valley of Tkent. We follow the valley full of Walnut trees and authentic villages all around.
This place is not as touristic as the other valleys like Ourika or Imlil. It is a great opportunity to explore the pure Amazigh culture, enjoying views of high green terraces, surrounding Atlas peaks and rocky village foothills. We stop for lunch in the village of Tizgi Tikent, then among the villages and fields, your guide will start a walk with you for 2 hours, and even be a bridge between you and the locals for more communication.
Back to Marrakech in the early evening.
End of your trip: Day tour Tkent valley.
Tkent DAY TRIP HIGHLIGHTS :
- Discover the valley of Ourigan and the valley of Tkent
- Explore the beautiful landscapes and Amazigh Berber culture
- Visit nontouristic places in the Atlas mountain like the village of Tizgi Tkent
- Hike for 2 hours with your guide
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN Tikkent DAY TRIP?
- Pick-up from your hotel / Riad in Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel / Riad in Marrakech
- English speaking driver /guide
About the day trip:
- Duration : 08am – 07pm
- Maximum group size: 15 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
- tourism transport by 4WD car