Day trip Casablanca Fes ideal tour to visit Fes From Casablanca
Program: Day trip Casablanca Fes
Around 07:00 AM You will be picked up from your hotel by your English speaking driver and transfer to Fes where you will be welcomed by your English speaking guide in Fez for a full-day tour of this beautiful, medieval city. This tour will introduce you to the old part of Fez city (Medinat Al Qadima) where you will get to visit either the Bou Inania Madrasa and enchanting Nejjarine fountain, the oldest fountain of Fez, hidden within the maze of the winding alleys of the old city and the outside of Karaouine Mosque. The latter has played a unique part in Islamic history, as its adjacent university became one of the leading spiritual and educational centers of the Muslim world. According to UNESCO, it is indeed the oldest educational institution in the world. This trip takes approximately 14 hours, returning you to your hotel in Casablanca.
End of your day trip: Day trip to Casablanca Fes.
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour