Chegaga trekking 7 Days / 5 Nights
In the deepest region of the Draa Valley, near the cities of Zagora and Jebel Bani, you will find an incredible sight. Here, the most extended plateau of dunes in Morocco stretches out before you.
In this desert, isolated and silent, we begin our camel trek. This magical Sahra desert allows you to relax and practice your meditation in a different world other than what you know. With the camel company and a friendly atmosphere, we walk among the magnificent landscape of rocks and stones, oases and rolling dunes. You will discover the Moroccan Sahara’s great diversity.
- LEVEL: From easy to average
- DURATION: 8 days
- BEST PERIOD: From October to may
- LUGGAGE: Carried by camels
- TRANSPORT: Tourist van/ 4 by 4
- ACCOMMODATION: Tents (1 for 2 persons) during the trek
- GUIDING: CFAMM certified mountain guides