Our day trip from Casablanca to Fes is an ideal tour to visit and explore Fes Medina in one day tour and back to Casablanca by the evening, this short yet full-day tour in Morocco will be a way to explore the imperial city of Fes with a professional local guide.
Program: Day trip from Casablanca to Fes
Around 07:00 AM You will be picked up from your hotel by your English-speaking driver and transfer to Fes where you will be welcomed by your English-speaking guide in Fez for a full-day tour of this beautiful, medieval city. This tour will introduce you to the old part of Fez city (Medinat Al Qadima) where you will get to visit either the Bou Inania Madrasa and enchanting Nejjarine fountain, the oldest fountain of Fez, hidden within the maze of the winding alleys of the old city and the outside of Karaouine Mosque. The latter has played a unique part in Islamic history, as its adjacent university became one of the leading spiritual and educational centers of the Muslim world. According to UNESCO, it is indeed the oldest educational institution in the world. This trip takes approximately 14 hours, returning you to your hotel in Casablanca.
End of your day trip: Day trip from Casablanca to Fes.
Included for this day trip:
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
Excluded for this day trip:
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
Check our long tour: Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouria