Shared Sahara tour from Marrakech To Zagora
In addition to our private short desert tour from Marrakech, we offer the same desert tour open to sharing between individuals, Shared Sahara tour from Marrakech to Zagora in 2 days/1 night will be an experience to do camel riding and a night in a camp, explore the valley of Draa, get to discover the best of southeast Morocco only in 2 days!
The Marrakech-shared Sahara trip gives you a chance to share the tour with others who are interested in the same adventure as you. Meet new people and share your experience at less price.
Program: Shared Desert trip from Marrakech to Zagora
Day 1: Travel from Marrakesh to the Sahara via High Atlas mountain and Draa valley
- Our Driver will pick you up from the Square of Jamaa El Fena in Marrakech at 8 o’clock in the morning just in front of famous France cafée
- We start our day crossing The High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi-n-Tichka pass at 2260m
- We stop from time to time in great landscapes for pictures of the valleys and typical villages.
- The road leads us to the Ouarzazate, the Cinema capital where we will stop for lunch.
- In the afternoon we will have time to explore Draa Valley, the biggest valley of palm trees in Morocco
- We continue towards Zagora city, just outside the city, our camel ride starts an hour
- Reach the small dunes of Tizi before sunset.
- Night in a desert campsite.
- Enjoy Drumming music during the night around the fire.
Day 2:Travel from Zagora desert to Ait Ben Haddou – Cross High Atlas mountains to Marrakech
- Wake up for sunrise to enjoy one of the unique landscapes of the Sahara
- Have Breakfast in the camp and ride the camels again for 40 minutes.
- Take the route back to Marrakech will begin by following the valley of Draa to Ouarzazate
- Stop in Ouarzazate to discover Taourirt Kasbah and the cinema studios
- Guided visit to Ait Ben Haddou the UNESCO world heritage since 1987 and the most restored Ksar in the south of Morocco, known also as the backdrop of many Hollywood blockbusters.
- Have lunch in Ait Ben Haddou, then we drive again crossing High Atlas to Marrakech.
- We arrive in Marrakech in the early evening.
Details about our Marrakech shared desert tour:
Group number: Our Marrakech Share tour starts from 4 people to 17 people max, how we usually regroup couples and individuals once they are interested in 2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora.
Please note that the same tour also can be private, with only one person we do the private Sahara tour once it’s required.
What’s included in our shared tour from Marrakech:
- Comfortable car/bus with A/C
- English speaking drive
- One night in a desert camp ( one tent for two)
- Dinner and breakfast
- Breaks for photos
- Guided tour in Ait Ben Haddou
What’s Excluded in our shared tour from Marrakech:
- Personal expenses
Starting from 90 Euros per person. The price is based on the season and the number of the persons, we charge a different price, please contact us here for more information
Note: The Shared Sahara tour from Marrakech is an experience to see small dunes, and do camel riding. If you which to explore big dunes we do recommend 3 days tour from Marrakech or more than 3 days if you love to discover more of the sights in Morocco.