Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech, explore Marrakech in one day trip from Casablanca! and enjoy the guided tour in the red city of Marrakech. This excursion from Casablanca allows you to discover the best sights of Marrakech including the famous Jamaa El Fena square, Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace and so much more…
Program: Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech
Around 07:00 AM you will be picked up from your hotel in Casablanca by your English-speaking driver, transfer to Marrakech for about a 2:30 hours drive where you will be welcomed by your English-speaking guide in Marrakech to enjoy the rest day in Marrakech. Discover historical sightseeing includes Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Garden, and Saadian Tombs. Lunch (optional) will be served at a local restaurant before visiting the souks in handicraft quarters. In the afternoon you will have time to go shopping at the famous Djemâa El Fina before returning to Casablanca city.
The excursion to Marrakech will last around 14 hours, returning you to your hotel in Casablanca in the evening.
End of your day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech
Included on the day tour from Casablanca:
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
Excluded on the day tour from Casablanca to Marrakech:
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
Check also our Marrakech day trip to Essaouira