Our 4 days private tour from Casablanca has 3 options, every option has a unique tour experience based on what you prefer and the schedule. Our private Morocco tours are short but highly Recommended for the people who have a short vacation in Casablanca, and travelers who are wishing to explore as much as possible in 4 days.
Casablanca private tours include transportation in a comfortable vehicle 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or bus, a minivan with English speaking local guide/driver. We can customize your selected Morocco Tour according to your budget and travel plans based on the options below.
OPTION 1: 4 days Private tour from Casablanca to explore Marrakech and Essaouira
Day 1: Casablanca to Marrakech
We began our private tour from Casablanca by visiting the grand mosque of Hassan II, one of the best landmarks in Morocco. After the visit to the mosque which takes 45 minutes guided tour, We will drive 3 hours to reach Marrakech, the red city and the most tourist Medina in Morocco. Overnight in A Riad in the heart of the Medina.
DAY 2: Marrakech guided tour
After breakfast on your Riad terrace, the guided tour in Marrakech will start accompanied by an official guide who will be able to give you some of the rich history and culture of Marrakech. You visit a selection of Marrakech highlight such as Bahia Palace, Saadian tombs, Medersa Ben Youssef, Marrakech museum, The depths of the souks (shopping is optional!), The Mellah or old Jewish quarter.
By the afternoon Your drive will pick you up and drive you to discover the best gardens of Marrakech, Majorelle garden, and The Menara Gardens.
In the evening the square of Jamaa El Fena becomes more active and alive. Free time to walk around. Overnight in a Riad
DAY 3: Marrakech to Essaouira
Today’s tour will be a short drive to Essaouira, The charming coastal town located 2h30 hours west of Marrakech, st at the Atlantic coast. The city consists of a 10 km sandy beach ( windy most of the time ), offshore islands, a fishing port, and a walled Medina with great Portuguese architecture.
On our way, there is an opportunity to visit one of the women’s cooperatives of Argan cosmetic product, the main product of the region, where We also can stop if you are interested to see these beautiful unique trees or Argan.
In Essaouira, you will have the full time to wander around it’s a beautiful Medina market, interesting Harbor. Essaouira offers also the best seafood in Morocco, while you can buy seafood by yourself, it’s a unique experience to try.
If you are interested in surfing or camel riding, there is a possibility to do such activity in Essaouira which become a well-known experience once you visit Essaouira. Overnight in a Riad
DAY 4: Essaouira – Casablanca
During the morning on the last day of the private tour from Casablanca, you will have a few hours to discover more of the real essence of Essaouira city at your own pace. Later on, we return to Casablanca, where you will be dropped off back at your hotel or the airport.
OPTION 2: 4 days private tour from Casablanca to explore Fes, Marrakech, and the Sahara desert
Day 1: Casablanca – Rabat – Fes
- Visit Mosque Hassan II
- Guided tour in Rabat to explore its highlights
- Drive to Fes Medina
- Spend a night in the beautiful riad of Fes
Day 2: Fes- Azro – Sahara desert
- Drive through the beautiful Atlas mountains
- Observe the Barbary Apes in Azro forest
- Camel riding in The Sahara desert
- Spend a night in a luxury camp
- Enjoy the peaceful desert of Morocco
- Drive through the Berber villages
Day 3: Sahara desert – Todgha gorges- Dades valley
- Enjoy the peaceful Sahara desert during your camel trek in the morning.
- Experience the sunset of the Sahara desert
- Visit the famous gorges of Todgha
- Visit the Berber nomads family lives in a cave
- Spend a night in the beautiful Dades valley
Day 4: Dades valley- Ouarzazate- Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
- Breakfast in the beautiful terrace with a view of the valley of Dades
- Drive through the valley of Roses
- Visit the Cinema studios in Ouarzazate
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou UNESCO site
- Cross the High Atlas mountains
- Arrive at the majestic city of Marrakech
OPTION 3: 4 days private tour From Casablanca to explore Chefchaouen and Fes
Day 1: Casablanca – Chefchaouen
- Drive through the beautiful countryside of Morocco
- Enjoy the peaceful drive through the Rif mountains
- Explore Chefchaouen blue city and enjoy the blue background of your pictures
- Spend a night in Chefchaouen
Day 2: Chefchaouen -Volubilis- Meknes- Fes
- Drive through the Rif Mountains and the plains of Meknes
- Visit Volubilis, the best archeologic site in Morocco
- Explore Meknes high lights for a few hours
- Spend a night in the heart of Fes Medina
Day 3: Fes guided tour
- Explore Fes Medina with a local guide
- Visit the high lights of Fes
- Tour around Fes El Bali
- Discover the culture and the history of the old Cities of Morocco
- Explore the best crafts and handmade items of Morocco
- Enjoy a delicious dinner with music
Day 4: Fes – Meknes- Casablanca
- Peaceful drive through the Moroccan countryside
- Arrive at Casablanca
Note: The private Morocco tour includes an English driver/guide, 3 nights in a beautiful Riad, hotel or camp, Dinner for one night. Once you decided to Book your Morocco vacation with us We will provide you with more details of the 4 days tour you’ve chosen.