sightseeing tour in Morocco
Sightseeing tours in Morocco are widely famous once you’re searching on google, often it’s confusing what tour to take and where to go.
Whether you have a week or a few weeks vacations, you want to get the most out of your time and see the best Morocco has on offer. To undertake this commitment we write this article to explain more about Private or group Morocco tours and the best way to exploit your time during any type of vacation.
We already mentioned the best of what you can see in Marrakech in a previous article. Either in Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes, Agadir, or Marrakech there are several Morocco tour agencies that offer the best sightseeing tour that suits your interests and budget.
Morocco tours from Casablanca:
Sahara desert tours:
Private Morocco tour can be your choice if you want a quiet vacation with your loved one or your family.
Sahara desert tour starts from different cities in Morocco, the short desert trip from Marrakech you can take is 2 days from Marrakech of Fes. Only recommended if you have a very limited time.
3 days desert tours can be an amazing way to connect between Fes and Marrakech sightseeing while visiting Erg Chebbi dunes for one night, This desert trip is very common and most well known among the Sahara trips in Morocco.
Take 4 days desert tour if you wish to spend more time in the Sahara and get the best of the Moroccan desert and sightseeing on your way, and why not making some activities such as camel riding, desert trekking, or Quade biking
The Sahara desert tour definitely can inspire you in Morocco especially with a private tour when you get a comfortable car with a driver who speaks your language. Spending a night in the desert nomadic camp with the camel riding moment in addition to the Sahara sunset remains the highlight of all sightseeing tour and travel packages in Morocco.
On the other hand, Group Morocco tour or shared tour are available to join from Marrakech or Fes.
Grand Morocco tour:
Book your Morocco grand tour for 20 days if you want the have all important sight cover during sightseeing tour in Morocco. This tour We offer in Adrar Travel has some unique experiences and you will feel joy and entertainment every day. The tour offers different transportation experiences including 4wd car, bus, train, and air balloon, it covers over 100 sights along with the magical synery of Morocco. Staying in Authentic Riads, kasbahs, and hotels for this tour adds a unique comfort to the sightseeing tour that you will never forget.
Morocco adventure tours:
The adventure of Morocco is limitless, if you are the type of person who seeks true adventure and challenges, the Atlas mountains offer over 10 peaks to climb, a wild desert to explore, and amazing roads for biking or Cycling.
if you are looking for Trekking in Morocco check these destinations below:
- Toubkal national park: a charming park where it is situated the Highest peak in North Africa with 4186m altitude, can be climbed only in 3 days from Marrakech. offer a unique cultural experience among the Amazigh valleys and villages
- M’goun massif: In addition to the challenge to be at the top of the second-highest peak in Morocco, Mgoun will be your way to explore Ait Bougumez valley and Mgoun Gorges in a week full of adventure.
- Jbel Saghro: During a week from Marrakech you can explore these amazing volcanic mountains and explore the unique culture of the Ait Atta tribe.
- Homestay in Morocco: there are several cultural trips you can do in Morocco if you like
- Camping and road trip: this unique trip offered by our company is for adventurous people during the summer months, where you get an inspiring view of the lakes in Morocco as well as camping and trekking.
- Talassemtane national park: One of the best parks in Morocco where you can enjoy your adventure in Morocco in the middle of nature.
- Camel desert trekking: a true adventure in the harsh of the Sahara desert of Morocco. This trekking tour will give you a unique experience
What to bring for a sightseeing tour in Morocco:
Depending on where you are heading and the type of Morocco trip you’re doing, make sure to check our tips before you travel to Morocco and you need to check if it’s the best time to visit Morocco.
For most of the tours make sure to bring the list below for the sightseeing tours.
- Travel assurance
- Camera, 2 memory card
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket winter or summer you may still need a jacket in some parts of the country.
- A hat or scarf is always useful, especially in the Sahara desert tour.
- Your big smile 🙂